Saturday, May 30, 2009

Help....I need advise

You would think that this is some big emergency...don't panic...
I need some advice or personal experience on some vacation ideas with 3 year olds.
Chris and I are wanting to go on vacation with the boys....here are some ideas we have been throwing around.. please feel free to give me any ideas or warn me about any places you have not been happy with.
1. Pennsylvania (hershey factory, crayola factory...any more ideas)
2. Michigan (beach somewhere, don't really know much about the area)
3. Florida beach (not really sure, don't want to go too far south.)
4. any ideas you have..

We really don't want to fly anywhere, we'd rather drive. Its just too expensive to fly for all 4 of us.
We love to drive and stop place and not be rushed!
Thanks for any advice you have!!!
have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we love to travel... When Tug was not even a year we went to VT for a wedding and stopped at Niagra Falls. I think he would love it now, the water is so cool. My family grew up on the esat coast, so anywhere East is amazing. Hershey is fun, I have not been there is years! Colorado and hiking is really fun with boys, we went with tons of friends and loved every minute. Around the Denver area there is a great deal to see and places to hike. But I think Tug's favorite vacation has been Destin FL. What little boy doesn't love a huge sand box? And the drive is about 12 hours and straight down. One of my dear friends just went to Indianapolis and went to the water park and zoo. They have a 3 year old and she LOVED it! Can't wait to hear where your travels take you! Oh and you of course, you have to hit whatever ball park is closest! (wink)

    ReplyDelete