Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thank you God...

I just want to take a minute to thank God for keeping little Joshua Childers from Missouri safe and sound in the 50 hours he was missing over the last couple of days. I was so relieved when I heard they had found him.. Ugh...I cannot even imagine, it brings tears to my eyes...tears of joy for the family and the little boys, tear of terror..imagining if it were my boys..I cannot imagine what was going through that little boys's family's minds and hearts over the last 50 hours. As a mother and even if I was not a mother..I cannot imagine what I would do. It makes me think about how precious our children are and just how lucky I am to have 2 such wonderful and loving little boys!
Just wanted to say Thank you God!

2 comments:

  1. We cry AMEN from our home too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that comment is from me (Jenny) not that Ben doesn't share the same sentiments (as he just said!)

    ReplyDelete