Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blast!!!....ball

The boys had their first blasball game on Monday. It was quite the experience. Fun and exhausting at the same time. I have determined that having 9 - three and four year olds on a field is almost too much. 6 would work much better. I have also determined.....since I am the expert already...gloves and hats are just a distraction to the kids and we really don't need or use them in blastball. Here are some pictures below of the game..just my kids of course and Daddy (one of the coaches). Owen and Peyton both did good, there was some arguing over who got to stop the ball and if they were going to bat or not..but in the end we went onto the field and batted all three innings..that is all I can ask for. I am curious to know how everyone else's games go! In addition to Monday's game, this past weekend was Chris's graduation from UIS with his Masters. He looked so cute in his gown and hood..I will post pictures once I download them..Saturday was spent in Springfield all day and Sunday we had his party. A very busy weekend!
I will post pictures shortly!
















2 comments:

  1. So cute! I loved going to Gavin's games last year - the kids just have so much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, your team takes turns getting the ball? We all just pile on it and who ever comes out with it is the winner!

    ReplyDelete