Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So far this summer..

With all the craziness that is my job during the months of January - May...I really try to enjoy summer and devote it to my kids and husband. I try to take time off and spend it with the boys and do family things. We have done a few things so far this month. We went to Decatur to the Kids Museum (which was closed...note to all parents..they are closed on Mondays). We have gone to the Scovill Zoo in Decatur, the boys loved it and it was perfect size for us. They also have a massive playground right next the the zoo entrance, its packed with giant slide, climbing things and a trampoline. It is free and perfect for little kids! In addition to family outings, we are spending everynight outside in the fresh air. We have been fishing every weekend out at our pond and we all love it! Even me...I never thought I would. We just bought a fire pit and the boys love it! We have been cooking on it, having hot dogs and marshmallows. It is really fun on a cool summer night. We have many other things planned for this summer..hopefully we can get it all in. We have not nailed down a vacation spot yet, I guess I should work on that. We are thinking about Gulf Shores, Hershey Pennsylvania or Indianapolis. Hopefully we can make a decision soon.

Owen on the way to fish
Peyton at the pond



Peyton on the way to fish

The boys and Papa fishing in the rain



The boys at Scovill Zoo (Decatur)



Peyton getting ready to leave for the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment