Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chores

As the boys have gotten older, I have started giving them chores to do. For instance I have them set the table at dinner and the after the help clear it off. They use my swiffer vaccum to clean up messes under the table and are great helpers when it comes to organizing their toys...as I type this..I am seeing that I am a bit of a neurotic about cleanliness. Anyway, had to share a picture with everyone of Peyton's table setting the other night. He put each fork at the very end of the table and announced who was sitting where. Very funny! This is Peyton to a "T", he is very exact and a bit neurotic about things.. not sure where he gets that from.

Peyton has finished setting the table for dinner...


Here are some pictures of the room decorating as well.


Before and during:



The closet door before, with the old painted walls and carpet


The boys helping daddy take down the awful ceiling fan!The room again with the old paint and carpet


The new paint. The trim and carpet is not finished in this picture.









1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that is so funny...Peyton's table setting. He's so silly!

    ReplyDelete