Friday, September 4, 2009

Halloween

So we have been discussing Halloween. Last year the boys did not want to dress up..they got dresed up and ended up just wearing black and we only go to a few houses.. they love getting candy and doing it, but its exhausting for their parents. So this year, I asked them what they wanted to be and Peyton told me a witch. Owen said he wanted to be a crocodile ( no big surprise here, he is infactuated with crocodiles). Last night in the car I asked again what everyone wanted to be..Peyton said witch again.. owen said,"Mom, I want to be God."
The boys are very interested in God. We don't go to church on a regular basis, but we do talk about God and heaven a lot at home. We have many books that are toddler oriented about heaven and God and we read them a lot. The boys are always talking about God adn that is a good thing. They know enough about him at their age..I feel. They know the importance of God and the important things that he is about...and that is all they can comprehend at the age of 4.

1 comment:

  1. very interesting.. Also I like your blog theme. it's nice.

    ReplyDelete