Monday, August 24, 2009

School days...school days

So the first day of school has come and gone. The boys did great and did not even cry this year. Much smoother than last year I have to say. The boys have the same teachers as last year. I am saddened as they enter their 2nd year of preschool. I know that they are growing up just like every other child in the world does and they are going to school like everyone does eventually, but its hard for me to comprehend that next year they will be in school all day! I know that they love going to school, but not is only for 2.5 hours..next year it will be all day. Its just had to believe. Perhaps as this school year goes on..it will be easier for me to realize that they are growing up. Owen asked me the other day if when he gets bigger can he drive his dozer to Caseys and put gas in it...I said sure...you can ride it to Casey's now if you want on our walks...of course you cannot put gas in it, but you can ride it to Caseys..that is going to be on our list for this week I have a feeling.
Peyton missed the 2nd day of school on Friday. He came down with Croup on Thursday night and by Friday early morning he was having a hard time breathing. So I took him to the dr. to get more meds for breathing treatments for both he and Owen. Wouldn't you know it, Friday night...Owen came down with it as well. This morning we got up and did our breathing treatments and seemed much better. Nothing like missing the 2nd day of school to start off the school year right!


1 comment:

  1. I saw your boys today and I get a half smile from Owen and a wave from Peyton!

    ReplyDelete