Monday, April 6, 2009

The Zoo..check!















Here are some pictures from the Zoo this past weekend. The boys loved the animals. They were most excited about the train..we rode is about 4 times! The minute we got there, they wanted to see the crocs and the snakes. Funny I thought..I always wanted to see the monkeys and the gorillas. They were not that impressed with the monkey house. The elephants and the hippos were another favorite and the boys even got to feel elephant skin...it is kind of hairy if anyone is wondering!
we had a great day and the weather was so nice! We are planning another trip to St. Louis in two weeks...to the science center!
I will be posting more pics this weekend...we have an Amtrak ride scheduled for Thursday from Carlinville to Springfield. We are going to go to my work (the castle, the boys call it) and visit everyone that we have not seen for about 6 months. Then we'll pick up some stuff for the house and head home.. the boys are going to love it! I will have pictures this weekend!







2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time!! Can't wait to take Chase sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job with accomplishing your lest. I can't wait to hear how the train ride goes. I have been toying with the idea for a while especially since Cville is so near Spf! Happy travels!

    ReplyDelete