Monday, April 6, 2009

Check, Check, Check

So, I have begun to check things off my list that I made a few months back. I have been super busy at work and with session going late into the evenings..but we are on spring break for two weeks so it shoudl be some great family time and relaxation time...wait a minute...its me we are talking about...we are not relaxing..we have decided to paint the boys room and get them new carpet. We are going to begin this project this week on Friday and probably work on it next week and the next few weekends. We are also putting new carpet in our hallway upstairs and on our steps and in our bedroom. I am looking forward to the new look, but not all the work. My wonderful husband is great about doing these jobs for me. I know he hates to do all these house projects, but he lives with me and knows that I like to do projects. I will post pictures as the room progresses..
Wish us all luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment