Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Projects, projects

We have decided to start some projects upstairs. We are getting new carpet, painting the hallway, the boys room and putting capet in our room, the boys room, the stairs and the hallway upstairs. It will be a lot of work, but well worth it in the end. I would have loved to have done this before we moved it, but that was not possible. The boys are excited about their room. We are going with a woodland/camping theme. We painted the ceiling last night, three coats...actually my wonderful husband painted the ceiling..I love you honey!
We are going to make a final decision on paint this week and start painting the room this weekend I hope. I will post pictures as the rooms progress. Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Projects are super fun. We are redoing our bathrooms right now. Actually we are picking all the stuff to go into the bathrooms. Yikes that is a project in and of itself!

    ReplyDelete