Monday, April 19, 2010

Where has the time gone?

As I sit here at work, I am thinking that in about 6 weeks I will be done working.. I only have about 6 weeks left of work. The thought is exciting and scary at the same time. I am so happy to be home with the boys all summer and to spend the time at home doing things that I have neglected. Working full time, or more than full time at my job and then coming home to fix dinner, give baths and do bedtime stuff, leaves little or no time for extra things. Weekends are spent mowing the yard, laundry, cleaning the house deeper than I do throughout the week, cleaning rooms, stripping beds and playing outside in the nice weather. With Chris and I both working, there is not much time for starting a house project or organizing the kitchen or bathroom cabinets. I cannot wait for the time when I don't have to finish things before the weekend is over and the I cannot wait for the time when we are not rushing around the house at 6:30 am trying to get out before 7. I cannot wait for the days when the boys can sleep in until 7 and we don't have to rush all over. I cannot wait until the day when I can take them to school and pick them up. The boys and I are so excited. Of course, I do plan to sub if I am asked and feeling good and my mom and I are doing great on our Etsy Account...
Check it out if you like antiques or cool stuff for the house.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/mbaugher
So, the countdown in our house has begun...we have really no summer plans, except to use our Knights Action Park season passes that we got this year. I want to paint my bathroom and the furniture in it and Chris wants to put in new basement windows. We worked over the weekend on getting our new basketball system installed, we have the concrete poured and will try to get the rest up this weekend..
So, I have updated my blog finally... I will see you all again in the summer!
Have a wonderful Spring!


















No comments:

Post a Comment