Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Football


So we have discovered the Owen loves football and sports. I am not one to push my kids into anything. Chris and I both played our share of sports, he more than I and with him coaching basketball, I figured that one or both of our kids would be into sports. I was not however expecting Owen to take to sports like he has. He found an old football helmet of Chris's in the basement and decided to try it on..it fit like a glove! He does not take it off and some nights it sleeps at the foot of his,or our bed...depending on where he is that night.
Needless to say..Chris is pumped about someone being into football and science..oh yeah, we discovered Owen loves the science channel and watching nature shows as well. Chris has found his soulmate!

2 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love this! It will be so fun seeing Chase develop his "likes".... Sometime you will have to take a picture with the helmet on the foot of the bed while Owen is sleeping....how priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighbor, who is about 80, gave Tug an old football helmet. No matter how hot it gets, Tug will run around the yead with that thing on. It probably has 40 year old germs in it! But we like to sleep with the baseball glove, not the helmet!

    ReplyDelete